Back in Prague

My husband and I spent three months (Nov 17-Feb 5) in sunny Florida and windswept Ireland. It was a wonderful time to relax and review our activities for 2012, and plan for 2013.

next to our flat in Florida
a couple walks their dog in Bray, Ireland
 Since our return to Prague I have been writing very faithfully every day. I am working on two books, 7 blogs and some pretty good Facebook posts.

I am still deciding if I will have any time for individual English lessons this year. It takes time and focus to write books, so I am protecting my time. But I miss my students! Their youthful spirits make my life fun and joyful!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Three mistakes for students of English, with Czech examples

Networking: crucial for making a place for yourself in a new culture!

writing a 5-paragraph essay